Wednesday, October 31, 2012

BMW will present a "sport" version of the i3 electric vehicle


At the November Motor Show in Los Angeles, BMW will introduce a new concept of eco-car family "i" - i4. It is reported by the publication L'Automobile.

According to preliminary information, the new product will be a "sport" version of the model i3. I4 prototype perform a 3-door body (rather than the 5-door, like i3), he will receive a slightly smaller overall length, more sloping roofline and two seats.
BMW I3 photo
BMW I3 photo

New picture of BMW I3
New picture of BMW I3

Side image of new BMW I3
Side image of new BMW I3

Technical stuffing new concept car is expected to be fully repeated BMW i3. The prototype will be the same 170-hp electric motor on the rear axle.

No comments:

Vipzonet Automotive Network