Wednesday, October 31, 2012

BMW will show the model i4


At the Auto Show in Los Angeles (it opens in late November), BMW will show its new interesting concept, which will be named i4. This will be the third model in the new line of «i», that BMW is going to launch into production in the near future (a sub-brand i decided to sell elektroavtomobili or hybrids that are different minimum fuel consumption).


BMW I4 photo
BMW I4 photo

Back picture of BMW I4
Back picture of BMW I4

New image of BMW I4
New image of BMW I4

And if the BMW i3 is a sort monocab, the BMW i4 will be a real sports car. Most likely, it will be a two-door model with a very stylish design and engine power 250-300 hp Moreover, the electric motor! In addition, the Bavarians in 2013 may show another "ah" - it is a monocab called i5. But this model we will see, probably, until the autumn of next year at the Frankfurt Motor Show.

No comments:

Vipzonet Automotive Network